Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm starting again again. It's been an unreal summer. All positive flow. Strong and fast and taking no shit.

Desires still rule me, but I figure, fuck it. I'm going to take another page from the book of Popeye.
Spend some time under the spinach tree, and all.
---------------------------------------------------------------







I am as a child.









Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket




wildness and vulnerability.





Photobucket

TSY





Photobucket

Photobucket





DOGFIGHT Magazine




Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Pig looks great.

    I hope the "Secret Project" works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that pig were a good 'un. I ate the cheeks.

    Angel Poot, from the mountains of Quintana Roo, busted open the skull and smeared the sesos on a tortilla.

    After he ate the eyes, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RE: bearded plaid shirt guy.
    Something seems amiss.
    Is there an iPhone App for Walt Whitman poems?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, thats just Seth Neefus, looking at "Song of Myself" on my phone. We were arguing about a line from it, and had been drinking, and this photo was taken about the time that those of you in the eastern time zones were taking your first coffe breaks.

    Did I mention it was late?

    ReplyDelete